Bites and Sights

“To travel is to take a journey into yourself.”
Travelling is one of our faves, the excitement of planning and the luck of closing the best deals are the challenges. The glory and goodness of the journeys are the sweet fruits that makes a wanderer's heart jump. Come and join us in discovering the cozy yet more affordable way of wandering.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Taste of Penang Food at Gurney Drive Singapore

With numerous hawkers and restaurants in Singapore, for me foods usually taste the same. But locals can distinguish which of the hawkers offer the best food in town.

I heard about Penang Malaysia from my Malaysian Chinese colleagues, they say that Penang offers the best food in Malaysia. And most of my Singaporean friends confirm with that claim.

Causeway Point was renovated end 2011, it was indeed a better mall now. With the renovation, new restaurants popped out with better food quality I can say.

Me and hubby saw Gurney Drive at 5th floor Causeway Point, when I saw that they offer Penang food I told him that my colleauges said that Penang Food are the best. We checked their menu and it's affordable, so we decided to try their offerings.


Tip1: For more information about Gurney Drive, here is their website.

http://www.gurneydrive.com.sg/main.php

The place is also inspired with Gurney Drive hawker style in Penang.



Tip2: Try their fried rice and kway teow, I can say that the food are rich in flavors and can really fill-up hungry tummies.

Tip3: Chendol float and ice coffee float are refreshing! Try their drinks to balance the meal.

If you're looking for Penang food try Gurney Drive, the chef they say is very experienced with Penang taste.
Worth a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment